Email Campaign Optimization
Did you know that 89 out of 100 marketers make the same mistake when they create an email marketing campaign? The mistake is that they send an email to the entire marketing database. That's right! 89% of marketers do not segment their database and opt instead for an email blast in the hope that, out of the many, some will respond. But research has shown that this tactic comes at a great cost:
- 27% unsubscribe from receiving further messages
- 23% mark the email as Spam
- 60% of emails are deleted without being opened
You can now see that your "inexpensive marketing channel" can actually decrease future customer lifetime value.
Is your organization dicing and slicing your list into optimal segments and crafting specific messages to fit those segments and lifting results? Dunn Solutions' Customer Segmentation experts will help you create the optimal segmentation to:
- Increase Conversion Rates: by sending content that is relevant to the specific segment, you will increase your ROI on email campaigns
- Strengthen customer loyalty: by understanding the unique needs of a specific segment you can address concerns and cultivate deeper relationships
- Improve deliverability: as you increase email engagement, your sender reputation will improve, and your emails will not end up in SPAM folders
Classify Newly Acquired Customers
You have finally acquired a new customer. How do you plan on making sure he or she returns for a repeat purchase? Unlike active customers, new customers have no history upon which you can build your marketing strategies. However, they will have some traits that they share with other segments. Placing your new customers into the correct group means that, even with limited information, you can still send relevant messaging to them, increasing the chance that they will return and become loyal to the brand.Contact us to discuss Dunn Solutions' Customer and Market Segmentation for classifying newly acquired customers!
Customer and Market Segmentation Attributes
Dunn Solutions' Sales Customer and Market Segmentation will be based on one or more sets of attributes
- Demographics: Age, Gender, Income, Education, Occupation, etc.
- Psychographics: Lifestyle, Social Media Activity, Values, Opinions, Interests, etc.
- Geography: Country, City, Language, Climate, Population etc.
- Behavioral: User status, Buyer life cycle stage, Engagement level, Purchasing patterns, Product affinity